“Earlier, the stock management tool that we were using didn’t show us data in real-time. It used to take one full day to fetch data. With Posist, we are able to check this data in real-time to place orders for raw materials efficiently
Sumit Arora – Head of I.T., Taco Bell (India)
Lack of flexibility in the legacy POS causing high customer turnaround time.
- For a fast-food restaurant chain, quick service and optimized order management is crucial. Improving the order preparation time, decreasing the customer turnaround time, and ultimately improving customer service has been key priority areas for the company.
- As Taco Bell’s franchise partner, Burman Hospitality needs to send regular updates about Taco Bell India’s operations to the brand’s parent company, Yum! Brands. Gathering and reporting data on an enterprise business with multiple sales channels is no easy task. Therefore, Burman Hospitality had been looking for a technology solution that could integrate data from multiple sources in one place.
- As a global chain, it is extremely vital for Taco Bell to make data-backed decisions and run effective campaigns that not only boost the overall revenue but also provide strategic insights to the company.
- Reduction In Order Time – Operators can now predefine combo-meal options, reducing order acceptance time by 6-7 seconds.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction – Taco Bell customers now view live order status while waiting for it. There are fewer delays and improved turnaround time, causing a better customer experience.
- Reduced Wastage & Stronger Inventory Control – Posist has enabled Taco Bell’s staff to view daily consumption and inventory patterns. Real-time data has allowed them to forecast their stock requirements accurately, reducing food wastage and better control of the inventory
- Increased revenue – The enterprise increased its revenue by improving customer retention through data-driven marketing campaigns.