Biryani Shop Software
Increase the sales & revenue of your Biryani restaurant with POSist’s comprehensive cloud-based biryani shop software & management system
Unique Features for Biryani Shops
POSist provides an array of features for Biryani Shops to maximize the operational efficiency and boost the customer engagement!
View the checked-in status of the Delivery Boys and assign orders to them based on their availability. Track the real-time location of the Delivery Boys through GPS tracking.
Run point-based or visit-based Loyalty Programs based on your restaurant type. Create outlet specific offers or launch regional Loyalty Programs that can be run across multiple outlets effortlessly.
Maintain high standards of taste and quality in your food. Keep a track of the stock requirements for multiple outlets, and manage them centrally from one place.
Automatically update customer data from multiple sources into the central CRM. Run customer specific SMS, email campaigns and run custom Loyalty Program offers for better engagement.
Powerful Integrations for Biryani Shops
Additional Benefits to Biryani Shops
- Maintain consistency across all your outlets through Recipe Management.
- Use a Standard Recipe across all outlets to deliver the same taste throughout.
- Centralized Module instantly reflects any changes made in the Recipe across all outlets.
- Keep your Food Costs in check through POSist’s Food Costing Module.
- Calculate your total Food Cost incurred in a day.
- Compare the Actual Food Cost versus the Ideal Food Cost by calculating the Variance.
- Get a complete control over your Biryani business by centrally managing all outlets.
- View and analyse detailed reports through centralised reporting and analytics. Compare outlet level sales and performance for a deeper understanding of your business.
Hear what our customers say about us!
We have 125 stores, all running on POSist. It has been super smooth in terms of scaling. It is very easy to create new Offers and add new items. The speed of billing is also very good. Their Material Management & Inventory Software is very useful. I definitely recommend POSist.
- Shrey Aggarwal, The Belgian Waffle
POSist provides better control of what’s happening at your restaurant. It gives a better visibility of table-level transactions and helps control pilferage. I like the Anti-theft dashboard the most. It is easy to use and my experience with POSist has been really great.
- Gaurav Gupta, First Fiddle Restaurants
POSist has completely fulfilled all our requirements. I have been in the industry for the last 5 years and I recommend POSist because their sales application is far better than other POS systems and doesn’t cause any operational issue.
- Subhash, Olive Bar & Kitchen
We tried about five different POS systems before moving to POSist. They don’t just provide a billing software, they give a software that can control your business. You can make sure everything is controlled, from Stock, Billing, Logistics and Attendance.
- Samrat Reddy, The Drunken Monkey
Honestly, I am very happy with POSist, and we are looking forward to using it at every other outlet as well. I like the Cockpit app the best as it gives the live sales reports and the Anti-theft feature is very useful for the restaurant owners.
- Manish Sharma, Molecule Air Bar
We are using POSist since the beginning of our business and our very satisfied with their services. They continuously roll out new features that helps scale the business. Also, their 24X7 Support is an added bonus.
- Chirag Gupta, 4700 BC Popcorn
With POSist’s cloud monitoring system, reporting and data assimilation becomes easy for fast decision making. I have always recommended POSist for their proactive services. The team listens, understands the business needs and reverts quickly.
- Kumar Gaurav, Billion Smiles
We are very happy with POSist. The main challenge in the industry is pilferage, and the theft of products, food, and the cash. The only knife in our hands is POSist as it helps us reduce the pilferage and increase our sales through the CRM module.
- Ashim Gujral, Moti Mahal