3. WHAT YOU CONSENT BY USING OUR WEBSITE
4. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
We gather two types of information about users through the Platform:
When users come to our Platform, we may track, collect and aggregate Non-Personal Information indicating, among other things, which pages of our Website were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were “clicked” We also collect information from the URLs from which you linked to our Platform. Collecting such information may involve logging the IP address, operating system and browser software used by each user of the Platform. Although such information is not Personally Identifiable Information, we may be able to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us when you register on the Website, update or change information for your account, purchase Products or Services made available through the Website, complete a survey, sign-up or subscribe for email updates or blog content, send us email messages, and/or participate in any other services on our Website. We may use the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to respond to your questions, provide you details of the specific Service you may be looking for and/or Services you select, send you updates about Products & Services offered by POSist and send you email messages about Website maintenance or updates.
I. SUBSCRIPTION TO BLOG CONTENT AND DETAILS OF SERVICES OFFERED BY POSIST
If you subscribe to any content provided through our blog or subscribe to the Website to receive details of the Products and Services offered by the Website, you may be required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, email address, phone number, business name, business address, details of restaurants among others.
The Website may offer you the ability to receive updates via email if you so choose to subscribe to the same. In order to subscribe to these services, you may be required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name and email address, among other things.
III. COMMUNICATIONS WITH WEBSITE
We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you send us an email message or otherwise contact us.
IV. THIRD PARTY PLATFORM(S)
We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you access or log-in to our Website using a third party Platform, e.g. Facebook. This may include the text and/or images of your Personally Identifiable Information available from the third party Platform.
We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you provide information in response to a survey operated by us.
VI. PARTNER SITES
POSist uses third party tools and services on the Website that may collect non-financial individual-level user data regarding the individual’s use of that and the partner sites may share that data with us for the purpose of improving POSist’s Services, the partner site’s services, and the individual’s online experience on our Website. This data includes information such as the amount of time spent on the partner Website and pages viewed among other details.
5. WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- to communicate and respond to your requests and inquiries to POSist;
- to deliver functionality on our Website and for their technical and functional management;
- to administer subscriptions of ‘The Restaurant Times’ blog available through the Website;
- to market our Products and Services or related Products and Services, and to tailor our marketing and sales activities to your or your company’s interests;
- to engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners and to process orders for POSist’s products and services;
- to analyse, develop, improve and optimize the use, function and performance of our sites and products and services;
- to manage the security of our sites, networks and systems;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business;
6. SHARING INFORMATION
7. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
10. ACCESS TO MINORS
Our Website is not intended for use by minors, and the Website does not knowingly collect personal data from minors, without the approval of a parent or other authorized person. If we become aware that a minor has registered without such approval, we will expunge any related Personally Identifiable Information of such minor from our records.