Last Revised: February, 2020
3. WHAT YOU CONSENT BY USING OUR WEBSITE
4. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
We gather two types of information about users through the Platform :
When users come to our Platform, we may track, collect and aggregate Non-Personal Information indicating, among other things, which pages of our Website were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were “clicked” We also collect information from the URLs from which you linked to our Platform. Collecting such information may involve logging the IP address, operating system and browser software used by each user of the Platform. Although such information is not Personally Identifiable Information, we may be able to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us when you register on the Website, update or change information for your account, purchase Products or Services made available through the Website, complete a survey, sign-up or subscribe for email updates or blog content, send us email messages, and/or participate in any other services on our Website. We may use the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to respond to your questions, provide you details of the specific Service you may be looking for and/or Services you select, send you updates about Products & Services offered by POSist and send you email messages about Website maintenance or updates.
I. SUBSCRIPTION TO BLOG CONTENT AND DETAILS OF SERVICES OFFERED BY POSIST
If you subscribe to any content provided through our blog or subscribe to the Website to receive details of the Products and Services offered by the Website, you may be required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, email address, phone number, business name, business address, details of restaurants among others.
The Website may offer you the ability to receive updates via email if you so choose to subscribe to the same. In order to subscribe to these services, you may be required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name and email address, among other things.
III. COMMUNICATIONS WITH WEBSITE
We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you send us an email message or otherwise contact us.
IV. THIRD PARTY PLATFORM(S)
We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you access or log-in to our Website using a third party Platform, e.g. Facebook. This may include the text and/or images of your Personally Identifiable Information available from the third party Platform.
We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you provide information in response to a survey operated by us.
VI. PARTNER SITES
POSist uses third party tools and services on the Website that may collect non-financial individual-level user data regarding the individual’s use of that and the partner sites may share that data with us for the purpose of improving POSist’s Services, the partner site’s services, and the individual’s online experience on our Website. This data includes information such as the amount of time spent on the partner Website and pages viewed among other details.
5. WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- to communicate and respond to your requests and inquiries to POSist;
- to deliver functionality on our Website and for their technical and functional management;
- to administer subscriptions of ‘The Restaurant Times’ blog available through the Website;
- to collect information about people who wish to join POSist and process it further to offer employment;
- to market our Products and Services or related Products and Services, and to tailor our marketing and sales activities to your or your company’s interests;
- to engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners and to process orders for POSist’s products and services;
- to analyse, develop, improve and optimize the use, function and performance of our sites and products and services;
- to manage the security of our sites, networks and systems;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business;
6. EMPLOYEE HIRING RELATED PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company is committed to maintain the confidentiality and security of personal information collected from users who use our Website for apply for various job applications available in the Company. The Company also collects such personal information using third party online tools and interfaces which helps the Company in smooth management of its hiring related activities. The Company maintains such personal information post such user’s successful induction in the Company, during their course of employment and after their exit from the Company.
Following procedures describes the employee hiring related personal information that the Company collects and how that information shall be used.
- The Company shall collect and maintain different types of personal information in respect of those individuals who seek to be, are, or were employed, including the personal information contained in:
- Address Proof;
- Identification Proofs;
- Resumes and/or Applications;
- Previous employers’ and bank account related information;
- References and Interview Notes;
- Educational Qualification Certificates;
- Photographs and Videos;
- Any identification taken as part of biometric verification;
- Letters of Offer and Acceptance of Employment;
- Mandatory Policy Acknowledgement Sign-off Sheets;
- Payroll Information; including but not limited to PF number, PAN and Tax details, bank account and Pay Cheque Deposit Information.
- Wage and Benefit Information;
- Beneficiary and Emergency Contact Information
- The Company will collect and may disclose the personal information for its business purposes, including establishing, managing or terminating the employee’s employment relationship with it. Such uses include:
- Determining eligibility for initial employment, including the verification of references and qualifications;
- Administering pay and benefits;
- Processing employee work-related claims (e.g. worker compensation, insurance claims, etc.)
- Establishing training and/or development requirements;
- Conducting performance reviews and determining performance requirements;
- Assessing qualifications for a particular job or task;
- Gathering evidence for disciplinary action, or termination;
- Establishing a contact point in the event of an emergency
- Complying with applicable labour or employment statutes;
- Compiling directories;
- Providing company related memorabilia or ensuring participation in various events
- Ensuring the security of company-held information; and
- Such other purposes as are reasonably required by the Company from time to time.
- Company shall monitor employee activities and its premises and property through surveillance cameras at locations in the course of conducting business.
- Company may disclose the employee’s personal information:
- As permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements. In such a case, the Company will endeavour not to disclose more personal information than is required under the circumstances;
- To comply with valid legal processes such as search warrants, subpoenas or court orders;
- T with applicable labour or employment statutes
- During emergency situations or where necessary to protect the safety of a person or group of persons;
- Where the personal information is publicly available; or
- With your consent where such consent is required by law.
- Company shall obtain consent through email or in the employee agreement from the employee regarding purpose of usage before collection of such information.
- Company endeavours to retain such personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the personal information was collected (including, for the purpose of meeting any business, legal, accounting or other reporting requirements or obligations) except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements.
7. SHARING INFORMATION
8. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
11. ACCESS TO MINORS
Our Website is not intended for use by minors, and the Website does not knowingly collect personal data from minors, without the approval of a parent or other authorized person. If we become aware that a minor has registered without such approval, we will expunge any related Personally Identifiable Information of such minor from our records.