ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 is an internationally recognized framework specifying requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining, and continually improving information security management systems within an organization. It outlines all the procedures and policies including all legal, physical, and technical controls required to keep the information secure.
What does this mean to you as a customer?
The certification assures you that Posist is committed to identifying risks, assessing their implications, and putting in place appropriate security controls that maintain your trust in what we do – right from our cloud-based platform to physical infrastructure, and people practices.
- Examination Scope: Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Certification: ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Certification Date: 7th June, 2022
- Certification Valid Until: 6th June, 2025
- Certificate Number: KDACI202206002