“As a tech-driven organization, one of the areas we are incredibly excited to be pursuing is using data to improve the experience for our customers and partners, continuously. Posist brings strong capabilities to bring the entire operations under one platform, where all the functions are seamlessly integrated, giving us a clear view of the operations and insights to make better decisions.”
Vivek Hans – Founder & CEO, Bevarabia
Gaps in inventory management & lack of real-time business insights
- Bevarabia struggled to perform accurate food-cost analysis of their Kava Noir cafe outlets spread across different locations in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. To reduce the variance and gaps in reporting, they wanted to streamline and automate front of the house and back of the house operations.
- Considering the social distancing protocols due to the COVID pandemic, the brand also intended to make it easier for customers to place their orders while ensuring their safety.
- Contactless dining with QR code ordering, saving time- Customers can place orders directly from their mobile, with orders reflecting in the KDS (Kitchen Display System) within seconds.
- Scaled operations through standardization and efficient management- Inventory management has helped stores become more efficient with reduction in food cost.
- Effective decisions carried out by data analysis- Real time data analysis has allowed Bevarabia to study consumer preferences which has led to demand forecasting and effective inventory management.