“We follow the Franchise Model and hence it is important for us to have a strong technological backbone that can manage the billing, discounts, and raw materials. Posist was our first POS vendor and I’m happy to say that we’ve grown together. Posist has really pushed innovation when it comes to this industry.”
Shrey Aggarwal – Founder, The Belgian Waffle Co.
Performance tracking issues of 300 outlets & revenue leakages
- The Belgian Waffle Co. was unable to do accurate performance monitoring for each of the 300 outlets, making data-driven decisions impossible.
- The multiple outlet enterprise also experienced revenue leakage at multiple touchpoints, raising the need for accurate sales forecasting and in-depth analysis.
- They also experienced a large void in data to drive marketing strategies during lean hours at specific locations.
- Consistency in taste across all 300 outlets – Recipe standardization and central stock circulation has ensured that changes in recipes are updated in real-time across all outlets.
- Increased revenue through data-driven strategies – Performance tracking of 300 stores has allowed for in depth analysis of consumption patterns, leading to personalized marketing campaigns.
- Controlled costs by reduction in food wastage and pilferage – Smart user roles and permissions enable The Belgian Waffle Co. to remove variance in the ideal stock and actual stock, minimizing instances of wastage and pilferage.