RESTAURANT INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Manage your Restaurant Inventory with ease & control Food Costs with POSist’s Restaurant Inventory Management System
POSist’s smart Restaurant Inventory Management System helps you keep a tight control on the Stock and works to prevent wastage and theft.
- Keep a clear track of the current Stock at your Outlets.
- The Stock-In & Stock-Out feature gives you the details of the Stock at the beginning and at the end of each day.
- Check the Variance between the Ideal Stock that should be consumed during a day and the actual Physical Stock that remains at the end.
- View detailed reports about the Stock consumption and make data-driven decisions.
Central Kitchen Management
Manage the overall circulation of raw materials from the Base Kitchen to the various outlets with ease through POSist’s Central Kitchen Management feature.
- View the Stock requirement of each outlet right at the central POS.
- Create Purchase Orders for each outlet and manage the circulation of the Stock.
- Keep a track of the Stock consumption across outlets through in-depth reporting.
Raw Material Management
Keep a track of the Stock requirements through POSist’s Raw Material Management feature. Never run out of stock.
- Set re-order levels for each item in the Inventory. You can set alerts that remind you to order for more when the item stock reaches the re-order level.
- Manage the Shelf Life of the items, especially for the perishables. Get notified when the items reach their expiration date.
Maintain consistency across your outlets with the help of Recipe Management. Keep a track of the Stock consumed based on the recipe of each dish.
- Centralized Recipe Management allows you to update the recipes across all your outlets instantly, thus providing the same consistency in quality and standards.
- Recipe Management feature automatically deducts the amount of Stock consumed based on each order.
- Keep your Food Costs in check by altering the Recipe and the portions required for item preparation.