SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Maintain consistency across all your restaurants
Manage the Purchase Orders of all outlets centrally.
- View the Stock requirements of each outlet of your Restaurant Brand.
- Create Purchase Orders based on the Stock requirements and send it to associated vendors.
- Raise Purchase Orders based on previous consumption.
- An automatic mail is sent to the Vendors as soon as the Purchase Order is raised.
- The Purchase Order is processed on the receipt of all goods, and remains ‘Open’ until all items against that Purchase Order are received.
- View the status of the Stock items ordered, purchased, and received at individual outlets.
Keep a track of the various vendors for each outlet.
- Create and manage Vendor Profile of multiple outlets at the central level.
- Add contract details for various vendors. Keep a track of the important information such as PAN Card details, ID proof, TIN.
- Vendors can login through POSist’s Mobile App to read, edit, and add comments in the Purchase Order.
- View and manage the price of different Vendors of multiple outlets from one panel.
Control the movement of the stock across each outlet.
- Manage the Stock items from the Base Kitchen to the other outlets.
- Transfer the Stock easily between Base Kitchen to Base Kitchen, between multiple outlets, and other stores.
- View reports of the Stock Entry, Stock Wastage, and Physical Stock.
Consumption and Variance Management
Keep a check on your Food Costs by tracking the actual consumption of Stock
- View Consumption Reports that show usage of raw materials in the preparation of processed items.
- View and monitor Variance Reports that give the difference between actual physical consumption and ideal consumption of Stock.