Experience: 1-3 years
Acting as the lead point of contact to clients & delivering service via phone, remote connection or email. Daily activities include gathering customer queries related to product features, hardware/software issues or internet connectivity issues and resolving them by evaluating & analyzing. Wherever mandatory, escalating priority issues as per client specifications. Also required are successful planning, product implementation, maintenance and follow up for all POSist users.
What You Will Do:
- Taking client queries related to technical issues – inbound/outbound/follow-ups.
- Provide assistance to clients over call/email/chat.
- Registering issues and providing support remotely.
- Creating a ticket on receiving the problem in the internal ticketing tool.
- Understanding the problems related to hardware, printer, network, windows, POSist software and troubleshooting them.
- Resolving the issues within the SLA or escalate to a level higher.
- Following up with the client after resolving the problem and closing the ticket.
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate.
- Good listening & communication skills.
- Ready to work in a 24×7 work environment or rotational shifts.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Ability to understand hardware/software/networking issues and troubleshoot them.
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge of basic Networking, Switches, Router is important.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.