Stock Implementation Specialist
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Location: Delhi (POSist HQ)
At POSist, As an Stock Implementation Specialist, you are primarily responsible for independently carry Out / Execute Successful Inventory Project / Rollouts, and Plan Training Sessions with Clients which can be onsite or off sites. Conduct Online Training Sessions in batches to end users and setup the Application Database Architecture, User Roles etc. in coordination with End Users/ Clients.
Secondarily daily reporting on the project status to your team leads / general managers. Additional to this do a Health checkup of Selected Sites as and when asked by your Reporting managers.
- Plan the Complete Project in Coordination with Key Stakeholders at Client Site.
- Check & verify the Data Submitted by Client.
- Refine/Prepare the Master Data Sets and Import into the Sist Stock Module.
- Conduct Excellent Training Sessions.
- Execute the Project and Take Sites Live in a Stipulated Timeframe.
- Do a Health Check at Regular Intervals with Sets of Client and Collect Feedback.
- Proactively Contribute for the New Features on Products.
- Attend to Client Query and keep a complete clean Track of same in Internal Applications in a timely Manner.
- Collect Clean Sign Off Upon Each Project Completion.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Experience with Implementation and Support Role for a Product(S) in Previous Organization.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Excellent Advanced Knowledge on MS Office Suites: Excel/Word/PPT is a MUST.
- Experience at the same role / Implementation Role in and Software Company.
- Exposure to Hospitality /Retail Inventory Product is an Added Advantage.
- Previous Experience to Implement a Cloud Based Solution is an added advantage.
- Previous Experience in Handling the Hotel / Restaurant IT Application is an added advantage.