Social Media Maestro
Experience: 4+ years
About the role
Do you have a knack for storytelling?
Is your first thought every morning to check your Twitter stream for news/ updates?
Do you enjoy expressing out your thoughts and ideas on social media without any hesitation? Do you remember your last tweet? Do you plan your vacation on the basis of how a place looks on Instagram?
If your answer is yes, we have a great opportunity for you.
If you are ready to take your skills to a fast-growing marketing team, then you should apply for our new role of Social Media Maestro. In this role, you will require deep social media understanding and a natural desire to play with different channels of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Youtube. You will be the chief commander to engage with our social media community of 10,000+ members and come up with interesting ideas to make conversations fun.
We have :
- A great product
- 8,000+ happy brands in 20 countries
- A dream team of marketing ninjas, always open for new ideas
- Open and transparent work culture
You have :
- The understanding that social media is way beyond just posting content
- The ability to create meaningful conversations and have metric-driven thinking to be able to evaluate the impact and reach
- Ability to develop and own the 360-degree social media plan and be responsible for the execution
- Ability to design social media collaterals to support marketing briefs
- Required skill in writing clear and concise copy
- The understanding of the different language styles that appeal to various personas
- The zeal for connecting and building relationships with industry influencers in the restaurants, food, and beverage space, putting together an influencer marketing strategy for the brand
- Knowledge to monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
You might also have :
- To represent the company at various events to give presentations and address related questions.
- Conceptualize and execute brand campaigns.
- 4+ years of experience in managing community engagement for any brand or proven track record of working with industry bodies where you have demonstrated being a connecter and an enabler
- Minimum graduate with a flair for content creation and willingness to be a part of a fast-paced work environment