Experience: 4+ Years
Educational Qualification: Graduate
As a SEO Specialist in our Marketing Team, you will steer the organic growth for Posist. Your charter is to support content initiatives and help execute and manage SEO activities – providing regular insights, optimization, and reporting.
The ideal candidate is data-driven and has strong communication skills. S/he can work independently as well collaboratively. The candidate should have a working knowledge of optimizing the existing content creatively with a knack for generating new ideas for growth.
- Prepare and execute on-page optimization strategies to improve organic visibility across targeted locations
- Work closely with SEO consultant/s and execute SEO strategy and deploy SEO recommendations
- Review website analytics, crawl reports, and analytics to come up with strategies and implement technical SEO best practices
- Collaborate with the content team to ensure consistent SEO optimizations across blog and product website
- Review and optimize the website content to comply with SEO best practices
- Prepare and maintain a reporting process for SEO performance
- Monitor competitor SEO performance and strategies and recommend changes required across blog and product website
- Work closely with the marketing team on link building, and
- Educate marketing stakeholders on the latest Search practices, trends, and updates
- 4-5+ years of SEO experience in-house, preferably in the SaaS industry
- A proven track record of growing product SEO
- In-depth understanding of technical SEO concepts such as XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, schema, content optimization, structured data, and information architecture
- Strong understanding of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, and crawling tools
- Strong communications and presentation skills, with experience working alongside content, communications, and design teams
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and use data for decision-making
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of SEO from content structure to technical audits
- Bonus: If you can display growth outcomes across international markets using SEO strategies.
Posist is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. It allows restaurant operators to automate operations, delight guests, grow revenues, and become prosperous. Posist powers 10,000+ restaurants in 50+ countries. Headquartered in New Delhi, Posist has a global presence spread across the US, UAE, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and Mexico.
Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, and Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Posist to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Posist is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.posist.com