Quality Assurance Analyst/Quality Coach
Experience: 1-3 Years
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Delhi (POSist HQ)
The primary task of the quality analyst is quality monitoring (customer interactions – call/email) and providing actionable insight for corrective action. Through call monitoring, a QA analyst will gather information to help improve employee performance in various departments. An evaluation form will be used to capture the information accurately and document the interaction.
Employees need to be regularly trained on quality policies and procedures. There are two approaches to the training, as a group or individually.
To be successful as a Quality Analyst, you should demonstrate strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Responsible for managing team performance with specific quality standards.
- Constant evaluation and documentation of performance through call monitoring, and assessing them based on predefined evaluation forms.
- Should demonstrate strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met. A desire to help others achieve their best.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and company standards.
- Excellent communication skills mandatory, both written and verbal.
- Good presentation skills along with knowledge of training.
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Average Typing Speed for efficiency with documentation processes.
- Ability to create content for training programs.
- Passion for Customer Centricity – from past experience.
- Technical knowledge with Windows and computer hardware troubleshooting.
- Experience as a Customer Service Representative – 1 – 1.5 Years.
- Experience as a Quality Analyst/Quality Coach – 1+ year.