Experience: 1-3 Years
Educational Qualifications: Any Graduate / Under Graduate
Location: Delhi (POSist HQ)
At POSist, as a QA Engineer, you are primarily responsible for reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Other tasks include developing and running new tests, reporting on the results and collaborating with software developers to fix program issues.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Test Scenarios, test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Must have experience on web based and mobile applications.
Bug tracking tools like: – Bug zilla, Jira, Zoho.
- Hands on experience with Test Management Tool, Defect Tracking tool, Web & Mobile Technologies, STLC.
- Rational Analysis & Logical Thinking
- Testing Techniques
- Test Planning & Documentation
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Excellent Advanced Knowledge on MS Office Suites: Excel/Word/PPT is a MUST.