Experience: 1 – 3 years
Location: Delhi (POSist HQ)
As one of the leading SaaS companies in the Restaurant technology space, POSist is a success story in the making. POSist offers scalable, reliable, and easy to use point-of-sale technology, enabling businesses to automate operations, integrate with aggregators, delight guests, and grow their revenue.
Given the dynamic space we operate in, there is no such thing as a typical day at work – Every day is about thinking and solving for new challenges and opportunities that come our way and ensuring that we meet the high expectations that our customers have of us while delivering business outcomes.
This position will be based out of New Delhi and you will be reporting to the Communications Lead. You will contribute to the overall External & Internal Communications efforts of the company.
External Communications responsibilities
- Must be able to create innovative and engaging public relations campaigns
- Manage regional PR campaigns to communicate local success stories
- Write, edit and review all media content and press releases
- Handle day to day media inquiries and briefing across India
- Study PR trends and use best practices.
- Monitor news coverage of competitors and other industry bodies. (Create an archive of the same)
Internal Communications responsibilities
- Ensure internal messages are communicated to employees in a clear, timely and effective manner, using a high impact writing style and format
- Support the development of an employee communications strategy and execution of the strategy
- Write, edit and produce communications for internal audiences in form of emails, newsletters and messages
- Measure, and evaluate effectiveness of employee communications
- Get your hands on one of the best Restaurant SaaS products
- Work with 8,000+ happy brands in 20 countries
- A dream team, always open for crazy ideas
- Open and transparent work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business/ Communication/ Journalism
- Background / Past experience of working with an Agency or Corporate
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice of our business for various types of content
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.