Partnership & Alliances
Experience: 1-4 Years
Prior experience of Business Development & Partnership (Channel sales) would be an advantage.
Educational Qualifications: MBA
Location: Delhi (POSist HQ)
Partnerships are an important function for our business. Tech partners give added functionalities to our software through their tools while channels partners advocate our products and bring us new sales. We are seeking a motivated and energetic person to join us to act as a Partnership & Alliances team. This is a great opportunity for you to get hands-on experience in managing partnerships in India & international markets for a fast-growing SaaS product.
- Analyze F&B market and clients’ needs through client, sales or KAM team interaction to spot tech partnership opportunities with the organization in complementary busines
- Actively reaching out to prospective strategic partners through LinkedIn, Website and Email with the relevant business proposal
- Qualifying tech partners & amp; resellers reaching out to us and ensuring that the alliances would be a win-win for all the stakeholders
- Collaborating with tech partners’ team to define GTM strategy to provide scale to the integrated solution
- Closely working with partner’s sales & partnership teams and engaging them in order to secure leads for the integrated product
- Researching extensively on the business model and the customer base of our existing and new tech partners in order to find synergies for a long-term partnership and engagement
- Working on marketing collaterals, case-study and other co-branded promotional content with the internal and partner’s marketing team.
- Ensuring the defined procedure is being followed for partner’s interaction, onboarding and engagement
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills
- Should have strong negotiation and convincing skills
- Should be good with numbers
- Extremely motivated
- Should have a knack of understanding and executing strategies
- PPO will be provided based on performance
- 8,000+ happy brands in 20 countries
- Global Partners for UK, EU, US, GCC
- A dream team of marketing ninjas, always open for new ideas
- Open and transparent work culture