Manager – Key Account
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Location: Delhi (POSist HQ)
Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients. Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer requirements and expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives. Should serve as a link of communication between key customers and internal teams. Delivering service and support to clients using phone, via remote connection or over the email and operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers. Playing an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Collaborate with the Implementation teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery.
- Operate as a key customer advocate – develop and maintain strong relationship with customers with the goal of best in class customer success
- Coordinate with clients and decision makers to ensure timely contract and subscription renewals.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Educate prospects and clients about POSist’s products and services through presentations and product demonstrations.
- Negotiating contracts with clients and establishing timeline of performance.
- Collaborating with sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
- A graduate/post graduate with 1+ year of experience in IT industry.
- Previous experience as a Key Account Manager
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Strong account management and relationship building skill.
- Hungry to make a difference and succeed.
- Highly self-motivated.