Job Description: Inside Sales Specialist
Educational Qualifications: Any Graduate / Under Graduate
Experience: 2-5 Years
At Posist, the inside sales representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with the clients, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. As an inside sales representative, you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via email, virtual meetings and other lead generation activities
- Handle inbound leads to convert them into a client
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision-makers and understanding their requirements
- Handle and manage appointments for introductory calls, product demos, and other follow-ups
- Research the market trends across regions including APAC, Europe, MENA, Southeast Asia, Latin America
- Give product demonstration to the clients and encourage them to try Posist product to drive numbers and impact the top line in every aspect
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database on the CRM
- Achieving monthly targets as set out by the business
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ year of experience in Lead Generation & cold calling is a must.
- Experience with food blogging will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills
- Experience in Sales in the Hospitality sector is an added advantage.
Posist is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. Posist powers 10,000+ restaurants globally. It allows enterprise restaurant operators to grow at scale, improve bottom-line efficiency and deliver a consistent guest experience.
Posist’s unified technology platform streamlines restaurants’ front of the house, back of the house, out of house/integrations, analytics, and CRM. Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Posist to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Posist is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.posist.com