Enterprise Sales – Lead
Location: Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai
Experience: 6+ Years
Educational Qualification: Masters in relevant field
As a Sales Team Lead, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by addressing the unique needs and interests of each customer and partner. You will develop business plans that align with the assigned geographic and business needs, and collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans through and with end-users and partners.
In this role, you will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to drive prospects through the pipeline, and you will strive to maintain the highest level of customer and partner satisfaction within the accounts in your territory.
- Responding to customer and partner inquiries, providing them with the appropriate information and solutions based on their specific needs and interests.
- Engaging and working with business partners as appropriate.
- Following up on all leads supplied and ensuring internal systems are updated.
- Understanding and working through all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations, and the closing process.
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of the territory, including customers, prospects, partners, influencers, and competitors.
- Maintaining a positive, professional attitude and demonstrating the company’s Core Values.
- Coordinating, planning, and scheduling sales support functions with Technical Sales staff.
- Leveraging relationships to open doors to new strategic business opportunities.
- Directly managing a growing team of senior individual contributors responsible for acquiring new customers and managing relationships with existing clients across the region.
- Collaborating with the sales team members to penetrate ABM targeted accounts with innovative and strategic approaches based on territory.
- Researching and identifying new accounts, contacts, and opportunities with Segment.
- Utilizing Hubspot & Linkedin to ensure activities are planned and documented properly.
Posist is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. Posist powers 10,000+ restaurants globally. It allows enterprise restaurant operators to grow at scale, improve bottom-line efficiency and deliver a consistent guest experience.
Posist’s unified technology platform streamlines restaurants’ front of the house, back of the house, out of house/integrations, analytics, and CRM. Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Posist to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Posist is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.posist.com