Customer Support Manager
Experience: 5-8 Years
Educational Qualifications: Any Graduate / Under Graduate, CCNA Certified
Location: Delhi (POSist HQ)
At POSist, As a Customer Support Manager you will be operating as the lead point of contact for all the matters specific to your customers. Encourage open communication between team members, suggesting and driving forward ideas about how the team can work more effectively together.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients etc.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Ensure ongoing training for tech support specialists, advise tech support staff on career planning; maintain and analyze training records.
- Responsible for designing and implementing improved process or operational policies.
- Direct and coordinate a team of tech support specialists.
- Assign problems & tasks to tech support specialists.
- Evaluate the performance of support agents, performance management for the same.
- Prioritize IT related problems as they come in to Help Desk and escalate when necessary.
- Follow up with customers to gauge their satisfaction with problem resolution; identify tech support problem areas (i.e., negative trends) and, if warranted, implement corrective actions
- Prepare/Design monthly roasters of your team.
- Minimum 2 years of team handling experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Excellent Advanced Knowledge on MS Office Suites: Excel/Word/PPT is a MUST.
- Experience at the same role in Software Company.
- Previous Experience in a Cloud Based Solution is an added advantage.
- Experience in Handling the Hotel / Restaurant IT Application is an added advantage.