Experience: 2-5 years
Location: Delhi/ Mumbai/ Pune/ Goa/ Surat/ Ahmedabad/ Bangalore/ Chennai/ Hyderabad
Be responsible for all sales numbers for Cloud-Based POS Software – across hotels & restaurants. Handle all inbound prospect calls to convert them into a positive sale. Handle and manage appointments for product demos and follow-up as required. Close deals to drive numbers and impact the top line in every aspect. Maintain a database of all cold and hot prospects or any enquiries received efficiently. Handle CRM system and any sales tools as necessary.
What You Will Do:
- Generate a list of prospective restaurants and manage the sales cycle from start to end
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Meet and exceed sales revenue, book goals, and overall objectives.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities and opening up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level; Engage, educate, and ensure the satisfaction of the installed base.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with food blogging will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills
- Experience in Sales in the Hospitality sector is an added advantage.