Corporate Communications Manager
Experience: 3+ Years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business/ Communication/ Journalism
The Global Corporate Communications Manager will be the broadcast incharge for the company. She/he will oversee PR and Social Media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. You will also create public relations opportunities for Posist relating to new business, news, product launches etc.
This position will be based out of New Delhi and you will be reporting to the Communications Lead. You will contribute to the overall communications strategy in India and International markets (US, UK & Middle East). You must be experienced in managing and implementing PR campaigns and have knowledge of using social media. You must have the relevant market knowledge and network with Indian media. If the above description is you, we invite you to explore the opportunity with us.
- Develop a global communications strategy to establish Posist’s presence among key stakeholders in regions including India, UAE, UK & US
- Create thought leadership channels not limited to speaking engagements and interview opportunities and work directly with executives to manage those opportunities
- Develop activities which leverage and create platforms for Posist Company Story
- Devise, localize and sign off on messaging for executive presentations and interviews
- Build, cultivate and own strategic relationships with journalists in order to communicate its Company Story from time to time
- Continue to refine and define our social media strategy
- Customize social media pages (ex. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), develop supporting collateral, create original content, etc
- Manage social media team members’ (includes interns) responsibilities, conduct reviews, and come up with new initiatives
- 3-4 years of communications experience – external, internal, in house or agency, journalism or elsewhere
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice of our business for various types of content
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Understanding of B2B/ SaaS space will be added advantage
- Proven success with social media campaigns and/or PR management
- Ability to multi-task and time management is must for this position
- Candidate should have strong interpersonal skills and a team player
Posist is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. It allows restaurant operators to automate operations, delight guests, grow revenues, and become prosperous. Posist powers 14,000+ restaurants in 50+ countries. Headquartered in New Delhi, Posist has a global presence spread across the US, UAE, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and Mexico.
Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, and Jamie’sItalian are among a few brands using Posist to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
Posist is on a mission to make global restaurants prosperous.
For more information, visit www.posist.com