Job Description: Content Specialist
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business/ Communication/ Journalism
As a Content Specialist on our Marketing Team, you will follow content guidelines to create clear and concise information to help drive organic growth for Posist as well as create awareness about our rapidly evolving restaurant technology platform.
You will collaborate with fellow writers and teams such as the design, product, and account management team to develop strategy and content. You will participate in content development and management efforts on an ongoing basis.
With new programs, products, and strategies being developed and launched all the time, the opportunities for imaginative and innovative thinking and content strategy are endless.
The position is located in New Delhi.
- Outstanding skills in understanding and writing about technology and business-related subjects to a variety of audiences – right from the restaurant front line staff to the decision-makers
- Ability to write both long and short forms of content in various formats such as blogs, pillar pages, product descriptions, landing pages, and emails
- Proven experience in technical writing for a similar role
- Ability to obtain information through research
- Ability to interact and collaborate with different teams (internal and external agencies) and action the assignments
- Precise and clear written communication skills
- Fluency and experience of writing in US English
- Affinity for technology and a proven experience working with WordPress
- Basic working knowledge of SEO
- HTML skills are a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist, with a focus on software or technology subjects
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience with WordPress
- Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience in reviewing content as per US English
Posist is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its cloud-based restaurant technology platform.
Posist powers 14,000+ restaurants globally. It allows enterprise restaurant operators to grow at scale, improve bottom-line efficiency and deliver a consistent guest experience. Posist’s unified technology platform streamlines restaurants’ front of the house, back of the house, out of house/integrations, analytics, and CRM.
Renowned restaurant chains including Taco Bell, Nando’s, Carl’s Jr, Häagen-Dazs, Jamie’s Italian are among a few brands using Posist to manage their processes, people, and place of operations.
For more information, visit www.posist.com