Experience: 4+ years
We are looking for a digital-savvy Community Builder to take control of our online voice and create a thriving community by bringing together industry experts, frontline teams, customers and employees, thereby developing an intimate relationship with the community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to act as a service provider whose primary goal is to serve the stakeholders of a community, create opportunities for learning, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker.
You must have an outgoing personality as networking will be a key part of the job. The role might require extensive travel within and outside of the country.
We have :
- A great product, read more about of cloud-based restaurant technology platform on posist.com
- Well established community engagement platforms like POSist Mixer and FnB talks
- 8,000+ happy brands in 20 countries
- A dream team of marketing ninjas, always open for new ideas
- Open and transparent work culture
You have :
- To drive community-building initiatives through online mediums like webinars, online events, as well as offline
- To play host for online events, interviews and podcast channel of the company
- Skills to conduct regular interviews with customers and partners for case studies using textual, visual and video media
- Ability to support integration partners to grow, engage and build communication efforts through community activities
- Zeal to work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including Customer Success, Product, Sales, HR and Marketing and Social media teams.
- To become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct executive relationships with clients and partners
You might also have :
- To represent the company at various events to give presentations and address related questions.
- Conceptualize and execute brand campaigns.
- 4+ years of experience in managing community engagement for any brand or proven track record of working with industry bodies where you have demonstrated being a connecter and an enabler
- Minimum graduate with a flair for content creation and willingness to be a part of a fast-paced work environment