Product Business Analyst
Experience: 2+ years
Are you passionate about joining a fast-growing tech firm? Do you have strong analytical skills and apply first principle methods to solving a problem? Are you a demonstrated team player with strategic holistic thinking and drive execution effectively? Can you turn raw data into meaningful business impact? We want to hear from you!
As a PBA, you’ll be a part of the central Product team which works on strategic projects geared towards the growth of the firm. You have to don many hats, – some days you will be a designer, a coder, a project manager, a data analyst or even a team leader. The right person for this role – has a strong sense of ownership and exceptional problem-solving skills with a great track record on delivering project goals and is comfortable working with cross-functional team members and leaders at the same time.
What You Will Do:
- Drive high-quality analyses on key strategic decisions combining many factors and data.
- Collaborate with developers, designers, sales, marketing, and business teams to facilitate outcome development on strategic initiatives.
- Keep a detailed eye on customer success and business opportunities across the Product
- Play a key role in executing internal growth projects by identifying operational weaknesses and innovate and hand hold new processes to make the teams efficient.
- Maintain detailed process documents and regular MIS reports to senior stakeholders
- Bachelors in Engg/Eco/Commerce/Stats/Maths or MBA in Strategy/Marketing/Finance.
- Proven 2+ Years of Experience in an Analyst or Project Management role with demonstrated impact.
- Excellent communication skills and can work freely with everyone from an intern to senior leadership.
- Action and impact-oriented while delivering high levels of quality at work – at speed.
- High sense of ownership – and willingness to take initiative and be self-serving.
- Excellent Excel/ data management skills – and an open mind to learn more.
- Data modeling, statistical and SQL experience will be a plus.
- Prior Product Management/ Analyst experience will be a big plus.